Teachers’ Co-Operative Bank, Udupi Recruitment 2017: Apply for Junior Assistant Posts
Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Ltd, Udupi invites applications from the eligible graduate candidates for the posts of Junior Assistants. Teachers’ Co-operative Bank Ltd is head quartered at Udupi and operates in various branches of the cities like, Udupi, Puttur, Karkala, Kundapur, Sullia, Bantwal, Belthangady, Moodabidri, Byndoor, Mangalore, Shivamogga and Chikmagaluru.
- Post Name : Junior Assistants
- Total Vacancies : 10 Posts
Additional Details such as Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc are not disclosed at the moment. Interested candidates may contact the head office of the Teachers’ Co-operative Bank, Udupi
- Educational Qualification: Pass in Graduation (Any Degree) or Post Graduation (Any Master Degree). (Preference for Co-Operative Diploma Holders) AND
- Technical Qualification : Minimum 6 months Computer Education (Certificate Required)
Helpline Phone: 0820-2521143 / 2522245
- For All Candidates : Rs.100
- Payment Mode : Demand Draft (DD) in favor of TEACHERS’ CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD. payable at UDUPI
- Last Date to Reach Applications: 25/01/2017
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.