Tumkur District Village Accountants Recruitment-2018-19 : 128 Posts
Government of Karnataka, Tumkur District Revenue Department invites applications for recruitment of Village Accountants (VA Jobs/ Grama Karanika/ Grama Lekkadhikari) for filing up 128 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for the VA Posts available in the Tumkur Revenue Department.
- Total Posts : 128 Posts
- Salary Range : Rs.21400- 42000
AGE LIMIT: (As on 30.06.2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age:
- General Category : 35 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates : 38 Years
- Cat-I, SC, ST candidates : 40 Years
- Detailed Info check out official Information Booklet (Kannada Language)
- II PUC/ 12th Class passed in CBSE / ICSE or equivalent.
- Correspondence/Distance Education is not eligible.
- Computer Course Certificate is Required
Helpline Phone: 0816-2278718
- All Female Candidates : Rs.100
- SC, ST, CAT-1 Candidates : Rs.100
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates : Rs.200
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) on Tumkur District Village Accountant Recruitment: Click here to read
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 30.06.2018
- Last date for Fee Payment & Challan Upload : 07.07.2018
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.