United India Insurance Company Ltd Recruitment – Apply Online for 684 Assistants Posts
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
United India Insurance Company Ltd. proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its Offices all over India. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of ASSISTANT.
Scale of pay : (pre-revision) Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050
Emoluments: Total emoluments (pre-revision) works out to approximately Rs.17,000/- p.m. in the initial stage in a Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances, other benefits such as Lump sum Domiciliary Medical Benefits, Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for reimbursement of Hospitalization expenses, Leave Travel Subsidy and other Staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company.
Educational Qualification:(As on 30.06.2014)
- Graduate from a recognized University OR
- Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST & PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (as on 30th June 2014)
- Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2014).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1986 and not later than 30th June, 1996 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as under : Maximum age limit: 28 years
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
a. All candidates will have to appear for the Online examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
b. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for ONLINE Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 75/-
For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD : RS.450/-
Last Date for Registration of Online applications : 02/12/2014
Dates of Online Exam : 1st week of January, 2015
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION (Must Read before Apply Online)
- ONLINE APPLICATION