Vittal Grameena Sahakari Bank Recruitment of Clerical Assistants
Vittal Grameena Sahakari Bank Ltd has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Second Division Clerical at their branches. Vittal Grameena Sahakari Bank Ltd is head quartered at Vittal of Bantwal Taluk in Dakshina Kannada (AKAS Mangalore) and has it’s branches in Kanyana, Kalladka, B C Road and Puttur of Dakshina Kannada District.
- Post Name : Second Division Clerks
- Total Posts : 04 Posts(General)
- Pay Scale : Rs.11,600-21000
- Educational Qualification : Any graduation/degree with minimum 50% marks from the recognized university.
- Other than B.Com, BBM candidates Must undergo with the Cooperative training before applying to the above posts.
- Minimum 6 months Computer Course Certificate is is essential for all the candidates.
- Age Limits (As on 18.01.2016)
- Maximum Age : 35 Years (SC/ST – 40 Years; OBC-38 Years)
- SC/ST and Cat-1 Candidates : Rs.100
- All Others : Rs.200
Note : Demand Draft (DD) should be taken in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, Vittal Grameena Sahakari Bank” from any Nationalized or Scheduled Banks.
- Competitive Written Examination and
- Face to Face Interview
HOW TO APPLY?
- Download application form from the bank’s official website.
- Fill carefully and attach recent passport size photo.
- Enclose the following documents:
- Demand Draft (DD) including application fees
- SSLC Marks card copy (Attested)
- Degree Marks Cards Copies (Attested)
- Any other Certificates (Attested)
- Additional 1 Passport size photo
- Send to “Chief Executive Officer, Vittal Grameena Sahakari Bank, Palace Road, Vittal Post, Vittal Kasbha, Bantwal Taluk, Dakshina Kannada Dist., 574243
- Last Date to Reach Filled Applications : 06.02.2016
- Tentative Date of Written Examination : Informed for short listed candidates.
Note: For any clarifications, you may contact Chief Executive Officer at 9449954723 /08255-239155 , 239515 during the banking timings only.
© This is originally posted in: www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.